7 easy steps to start your Arlex business
1. You need only R900.00 start-up cost to become an Arlex wholesaler and get wholesale prices. By the way, there is no joining fee - we like to keep things simple. For each order afterwards (and there's no time limit) you only need to spend R600.00 to get the same wholesale prices
2. Include some testers in your R900.00 start-up cost - maybe 10 or 20 testers of the top selling fragrances. When you buy testers with stock they are only R6.00 each and your potential customers can test the fragrances before placing orders.
3. Keep to the recommended selling prices. You will make 100% profit and your customers will still be getting a great product at a great price - and you will be rewarded with their loyalty. (this creates a win/win situation for you and your customers)
4. You need a customer base to start:
- family and friends
5. Expand your customer base (from your existing contacts) :
- find contacts in large companies
- get your business known in your community - church, social groups, etc.
- get agents to work for you. (pay them good commission)
- advertise on community notice boards
- advertise on company notice boards
- for the ladies: have 'perfume ' parties
- get involved with local fetes/markets
- ask for referrals from satisfied customers
- contact other vendors to potentially promote your arlex business
- advertise your business in all areas you come into contact with
- always look for other opportunities to promote your business
6. Be committed - put in the effort and reap the reward
7. Provide great service - the products are excellent and, together with great service, a sure winner!